Taking the Guesswork Out of Chiropractic Care
Using state-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic procedures, Divine Spine in Edmonton – Millwoods has advanced chiropractic care to make it more consistent and effective. Our computerized adjustments are gentle and non-invasive, and provide maximum relief by honing in on the specific cause of your pain or discomfort. By employing the Sigma ProAdjuster to locate and correct the problem areas that are causing you pain, Dr. Ali Jaffery and Dr. Saman Imtiaz can change your life forever by allowing you to move the way you were always meant to.
You won’t find another chiropractic clinic in Calgary like Divine Spine. By utilizing the Sigma ProAdjuster instrument to identify the root cause of your pain or discomfort, Dr. Andrea can provide chiropractic adjustments that will eliminate your suffering for good. These gentle and non-invasive chiro treatments are designed to be as comfortable and safe as possible, while still providing unmatched results thanks to the advanced technology that guides our care. After receiving a few adjustments using the Sigma ProAdjuster, you’ll notice the difference Divine Spine can make in your life.
End your pain or discomfort for good
Have you been struggling with pain or discomfort for years? Have doctors or physiotherapists said there’s nothing more they can do for you? We’re here to respectfully say they’re not always right. Your body has a remarkable capacity and propensity to naturally heal itself and Divine Spine can unlock these capabilities through our state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic instruments. By employing our advanced chiropractic care techniques, Dr. Andrea can help relieve:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sciatica symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
Safe For Everyone
The chiropractic treatments and adjustments provided by Dr. Andrea are safe for the entire family. The gentle and comfortable tap emitted by the Sigma ProAdjuster targets misalignments and reduces pressure on the affected nerve, allowing it to heal while simultaneously remapping the signals it sends to the brain, so it and your body communicate more freely and effectively. These chiropractic adjustments and techniques have been proven to be safe for anyone, children and the elderly included. For patients with worries or certain health concerns, Dr. Andrea can tailor her chiropractic care to make things even more comfortable for them, while keeping the treatments therapeutically effective.
What is the Sigma ProAdjuster?
Based off of technology that was originally used by NASA to determine if their space shuttles could handle re-entering Earth’s orbit, the Sigma ProAdjuster has been redesigned and refitted to diagnose and fix subluxations (or misalignments) within the human spine. Special adjuster tips that allow anyone — including children and the elderly — to be treated are attached to the end of the handheld device which is connected to a specialized computer that gives real time feedback to your chiropractor. Using this data, your chiropractor can locate the exact areas where your spine is misaligned, taking the guesswork out of chiropractic care.
How Does it Work?
As you comfortably sit in a special chiropractic chair with your back slightly curved, Dr. Andrea will take the handheld device and gently place it on the vertebrae in your spine. As she works her way along each separate vertebra, the device will send a tap that echoes off the specific bone being tested. This data is then transmitted to the monitor next to Dr. Andrea and shows her which vertebrae are misaligned and in need of adjusting. Dr. Andrea can then use the Sigma ProAdjuster to send further resonant taps into the affected vertebrae which will bring them back into alignment. Once the treatments have been completed, Dr. Andrea will then use the Sigma ProAdjuster to reanalyze your vertebrae to make sure the adjustments were successful. Classified as the most advanced chiropractic analysis and treatment tool to ever exist, the Sigma ProAdjuster delivers remarkable results without any adverse reactions for the 20+ years it’s been in use. Each treatment typically lasts no more than 20 minutes, making it perfect for those of us who are constantly busy and only have a short amount of time for chiropractic treatments.
How Our Computerized Adjustments Work
1. Initial consultation: You and Dr. Andrea will first meet at her SW Calgary chiropractor clinic to discuss your medical history and any potential causes for the pain or problems you’re experiencing. This friendly one-on-one conversation will let Dr. Andrea get a good idea of the physical and mental stressors you’re facing in your day-to-day life, and will allow her to begin planning your best course of treatment.
2. Analysis: Using the ProAdjuster, Dr. Andrea will pinpoint the exact source of your pain or discomfort and will chart your problem areas within your digitized baseline patient record. In addition to the ProAdjuster, Dr. Andrea may also perform the following analytical tests to form a more comprehensive and holistic view of the issues you’re facing:
- Posture analysis (allows Dr. Andrea to see the shape of your spine and locate further problematic areas and is also used to determine how effective your treatments are)
- X-ray analysis (allows Dr. Andrea to make precise measurements of your spine so the affected areas can be treated as effectively as possible)
- Gait scans (used to accurately measure your walking style, weight distribution, and overall foot pressure, as often the source of your spinal problem begins from the ground up)
3. Treatment: Once all of the analysis is complete Dr. Andrea will use a combination of the ProAdjuster’s mechanical taps and her chiropractic techniques to fix the subluxations or misalignments that are causing you persistent pain or discomfort. Once the adjustments have been completed, Dr. Andrea will then use the handheld device again to confirm that the problem areas have been effectively treated and your vertebrae are back to where they should be.
What Clients are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our computerized adjustments are gentle and comfortable. There can be mild pain when we work with arthritic joints, fibromyalgia cases, and acute injuries. In other words, even if you are in severe pain, you can safely receive our treatments at our SW Calgary chiropractor clinic. When we are dealing with scar tissue and old injuries, the treatments involve the breaking down of unhealthy tissues, so you may feel slight pain. If the practitioner thinks you may experience slight discomfort during your treatment, we will let you know before we start.
A typical care program lasts between 6 and 12 weeks. After that, we provide the option of maintenance care to stabilize and preserve the health of the spine. Our ideal relationship with our clients lasts years as they choose us to be part of their health care team as are their family doctor, dentist, optometrist, and personal trainer.
No. There are guidelines on who needs X-rays and who does not. We follow the recommended guidelines.
That being said, we tend to X-ray more often than not. It allows us to get an in-depth understanding of your spine and provide even better, more targeted care. If you are pregnant or functioning well, we will not X-ray you.