Lower Back Pain
Using state-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic procedures, Divine Spine Orange Hills – Orange County has advanced, effective spine and joint therapy methods. Our computerized adjustments are gentle, non-invasive, and provide maximum relief by honing in on the specific cause of your pain or discomfort. Using our unique methods we are able to help you get out of pain and correct the root cause of the problem.
Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is the second leading cause of disability in the world!
At Divine Spine our computerized technology has helped countless people achieve sustainable pain relief.
Hitting the 30s, 40s or 50s isn’t much fun when it comes to lower back pain. Some causes for this can include:
- Improper lifting
- Slip and Falls
- Sports Injuries
- Auto Accidents
What are some common injuries or conditions we see related to pain in the lower back?
- Strain: The muscles and ligaments in the back can stretch or tear due to excess activity. Symptoms include pain and stiffness in the lower back.
- Disc injury: Commonly referred to as bulging or slipped discs this condition can be debilitating. Simple actions like coughing, sneezing or straining cause high levels of pain. This occurs when the cartilage surrounding the disc pushes against the spinal cord or nerve roots.
- Degenerative disc disease: Though degeneration is inevitable, we have found that chronic low back pain occurs when your spinal health has been neglected. Misalignments, poor posture and stuck spinal joints over the years result in accelerating the normal rate of degeneration.
- Spinal stenosis: this is when the spinal column narrows, putting pressure on the spinal cord and spinal nerves. Spinal stenosis is most commonly due to degeneration of the discs between the vertebrae. The result is compression of the nerve roots or spinal cord by bony spurs or soft tissues, such as discs. It commonly shows numbness, cramping and weakness in the legs or feet.
- Post partum: after delivering your baby the body needs to adjust to the change from 9 months of pregnancy.
If you are considering surgery or are consuming strong pain relief medication, come in for a second opinion. You may just avoid surgery, and be another transformed, happy patient here at Divine Spine.