Using state-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic procedures, Divine Spine Orange Hills – Orange County has advanced, effective chiropractic treatment methods. Our computerized adjustments are gentle, non-invasive, and provide maximum relief by honing in on the specific cause of your pain or discomfort. Using our unique methods we are able to help you get out of pain and correct the root cause of the problem.
Are you crippled with sciatica?
What is sciatica pain?
The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body. Sciatica is associated with pain, numbness or tingling down the leg. It starts from the lower back and branches into each foot.
Do you have:
- Sharp shooting pain down your leg?
- Numbness or tingling in your feet?
Causes for Sciatica Pain
In most cases, chronic sciatica is a result of nerve compression in the lower back.
The most common causes of sciatica are:
- Spinal stenosis: narrowing of the canal where the nerves exit the spine
- Spondylolysthesis: when one vertebrae is not aligned with the one above or below it. This can cause compression on spinal nerves or cord.
- Piriformis syndrome: the piriformis muscle (in the glutes) constantly contracts due to an imbalance in the pelvis. This muscle compresses the sciatic nerve in the buttocks sending shooting pain into the leg.
At Divine Spine we begin our process with a complete and thorough analysis including X-Rays of the low back and pelvis if needed. This allows us to understand the root cause of the problem. Our treatment is very gentle and we can assure you that there won’t be any popping or cracking of the spine. Come in for an initial complimentary consultation.
We are wheelchair friendly.